Diamante Blockchain is looking for a candidates who has more than 6 years of work exp. and has expertise in AWS, APIs and Microservices and are responsible throughout the development life-cycle of the applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and analyze user requirements.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members code
- Design database architecture.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure that applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Transform requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for java programs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering, computers or information technology.
- 6+ years of development experience in Core/Advanced Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Micro-Services, Kafka, GIT
- Strong in core java concepts
- Experience in Spring, Micro-services, Hibernate/JPA and REST services
- Ability to analyze, design, develop and maintain of Java-based Applications and Microservices
- Good experience with relational databases.
- Experience in deployment and debugging on Linux or Ubuntu Server.
- Experience working in Agile model and usage of Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, JUnit, SonarQube
- Must have knowledge of Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Exposure to various design and architectural patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Must have a good attitude towards teamwork.
Linux, AWS Basic, Node JS