Diamante Blockchain is new age fintech company and believe in feeding the fire of young techies like you. Diamante is looking for Junior Java Developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Programming skills in Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in IT Industry in Analysis, Design, Software development and Testing.
- Good knowledge about REST / Web Services
- Experience in JDBC and PL/SQL queries
- Experience in Microservice based implementation
- Knowledge and understanding on Angular based implementation
- Experience in CICD based implementation
- Understanding of Agile Delivery Model
- Good Communication Skills and Analytical skills
- Understanding and knowledge of API Gateway, SSO and Cache Management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with a minium 3-5 Years Exp.
- Prior knowledge of Kafka, MQ and other streaming platform would be useful
- UNIX (Experience in any scripting language)
- Knowledge of Financial market, Banking & Wealth Management.
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography & time zones
- Experience managing development teams
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment