At Diamante, we hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be the best customer-centric fintech company. Diamante is one of the most promising fintech startups and the spirit of innovation is part of our DNA. We do this every day by solving complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Streamlining hiring process from start to employee on boarding
- Implement employment policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
- Ensure up to date and accurate statistics are maintained
- Support and advise line managers in the management and development of their direct reports
- Consult with the Management Team and all other employees on Employment Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation, etc.
- Monitor trends and development in the HR/Competency Development field to support the company’s business approach and link with learning organization initiatives
- Manage and deploy small to medium scale HR projects and change initiatives
- Provide performance management expertise and assistance to sustain the highest quality workforce
- Coach line management and cultivate appropriate development solutions to raise skills and productivity
- Work with line managers and participate in Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
- Review career structures for developmental purposes (e.g. Performance reviews, talent assessment, succession planning based on future potential)
- Coach and counsel employees and managers in HR and business issues
- Keep aware of changes and create strategies to sustain and improve employee morale
- Post Graduation in Human Resources Management or related field with at least 4 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role. Experience of business partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
Diamante is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.