Are you passionate about payments and cryptocurrency and driven by opportunities to scale new products and businesses? As Crypto Manager at Diamante Blockchain, you will be part of a team responsible for creating and growing new revenue streams for Diamante through emerging crypto products, innovative partnerships, and tailored programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building new revenue streams for Diamante while delivering tailored crypto solutions for a wide variety of Diamante’s partners including banks, Fintechs, merchants, crypto wallets and exchanges, and infrastructure providers.
- Scaling emerging crypto product lines from initial proof of concept through go-to-market execution that spans pricing, strategy, deal structuring, and client support.
- Identifying new crypto infrastructure partnerships
- Serving as a subject matter expert internally and externally, leading training for internal teams and articulating Diamante’s position on crypto to our clients and partners
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is fluent in crypto and has a history of contributing to the growth of businesses. The desired candidate will support Diamante's business development activities and infrastructure partnerships with the ultimate goal of continuing to grow our leadership position in the market.
- Engage with digital currency wallets, exchanges, fintech, and banks
- Drive revenue through existing Diamante partnerships and products
- Identify new crypto partnership and product revenue opportunities
- Serve as one of Diamante’s internal and external facing experts on cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Negotiate and execute comprehensive agreements with other relevant companies and infrastructure partners
- Translate emerging trends in crypto into opportunities for Diamante and our clients
- Influence and provide market feedback and knowledge sharing to cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- 5 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years of experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA)
- Experience in operating and business development roles across companies in fintech, payments, and financial services
- Demonstrated track record in setting go-to-market strategies and execution, pricing, managing budgets, generating and scaling revenue, and supporting clients
- Track record and expertise in structuring complex partnerships and legal agreements
- Possess significant functional knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem and players involved, including in-depth knowledge around blockchain technology as well as a deep understanding of existing cross border payment solutions
- Experience working with Fintechs and crypto wallets and exchanges
- Strong problem-solving skills and creativity to identify new opportunities/anticipate how crypto can impact the payments ecosystem
- Expertise in explaining complex concepts and technologies to a broad audience of external and internal partners
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
- Previous experience in an operating role at a startup or high growth company