Diamante Blockchain is looking for a Blockchain Technologies with minium of 4 years of work exp. who should be well versed and have worked on Blockchain. The developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching of a blockchain network.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development experience on blockchain platforms like Etherum, Bitcoin Stellar, Ripple, Hyperledger (banking, payments, insurance, and manufacturing).
- Conduct necessary research to establish ideal solutions for software infrastructure
- Present findings to the team members in a concise and clear manner
- Facilitate and attend meeting
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Familiarity with existing decentralized finance products.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have experience with Ethereum platform,
- Programming: NodeJS, Solidity, ReactJS, Go Lang, Java
- Desired to have a experience on React and Node JS/ REST API
- Platforms:- Etherum/ Hyper Ledger/ Stellar/Ripple
- Wallet Integration/ Meta mask/ Torus
- Knowledge of ERC20 and ERC 721 and their difference
- Working knowledge in Blockchain SaaS / PaaS offering on any one of the Cloud platforms Bluemix, Azure, AWS