Diamante Blockchain is looking to hire a seasoned ANDROID Developer. Ideal candidate for this role will have minimum experience of 4+ years developing mobile applications on the Android platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To maintain the code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong understanding of Android Activity life cycle, Services, Broadcast, Content Provider, SQLite DB, Thread handling etc.
- Work with the development team consisting of architects, UI designers, product managers, testers to deliver high quality mobile product & services
- Develop, test and rollout, optimised UIs for different versions/device
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Build for multi device i.e mobile website along with mobile app.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify the bugs, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- An Android app developer must be well-versed with Java programming language and Kotlin.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Having knowledge about offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.