The individual would be handling client-account interaction and communication with the Diamante Blockchain LLC Marketing Team. They will be reporting directly to the Accounts Head in the region. Individual will be required to front-end client interaction with High to Mid-size Financial Institutions and Banks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Organizing demos, workshops and events for clients over video conference and in person
- Identifying potential clients and partners. Initiating written and verbal communication with them and setting up on-call demos with marketing and product team
- Working with the marketing team to draft product proposal notes, benchmarking and market research documents. The individual needs to have a good understanding of pricing, product offerings and promotion strategies for B2B products.
- Handling face-to-face and written communication with senior management and thought leaders in the banking and fintech space
- Travelling to locations for presentations, conferences and events.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A master’s degree (MBA) will be preferred
- Candidate must have extremely good written and verbal communication skills required to interact with Senior Management. Email writing skills should be exemplary
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint is mandatory. A creative flair in these area
- Well Spoken Confident Motivated Individual, Understanding of B2B Sales, Presentation Skills, Good Written Skills.
ABOUT DIAMANTE BLOCKCHAIN
Diamante Blockchain is a global, decentralized finance platform successfully Implementing and developing a competitive blockchain-enabled ecosystem for trade, payments, and financing. We proudly provide our consortium with payment and line of credit solutions built on our proprietary blockchain infrastructure.
At Diamante we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Diamante is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.